Friday 17 February 2012

PATIENCE IS WHAT I'LL HAVE TO KEEP. AND PAIN IS WHAT I'LL HAVE TO BEAR...


Five blog entries within 26 hours. You’d think I have nothing better to do.
Well, you’d be right. I don’t.

Right now, all I need is a platform to vent out my feelings and emotions. I’ve been trying stuff. Strangers on the net don’t help. If  by mistake, you do find someone decent enough willing to help, their advice is way too naive, or way too obvious. Besides, I’m starting to think that doing that is for losers.
Don’t tell me that I should wait. Don’t tell me I should try to find out if she likes me or not. Don’t tell me that if there’s no chance, I should move on and get a life. I know all that.
But the problem is..I can’t!  I can’t move on! And I’ve been told countless times that I don’t have a shot! Now what can I do? I’ve been whining for days now. Didn’t even attend any classes today. Thank God I have the next three days off. Hope the whining part goes away by then.
Now what is there left to do. My mind was about to burst when the idea of a blog came to me. The perfect place to let out my emotions. The perfect place where I wouldn’t have to worry about going overboard.
Almost all day I sat in front of my computer chatting with strangers. Didn’t help.
Went out for tea and a pool session with my friends. Didn’t help.
Had a chat with my mom. Didn’t help. (Though I did find out she wasn’t upset with me..at least that’s a relief.)
And now I’m back at my room and in front of my laptop. And I couldn’t think of anything else to do other than write.
So, the problem at hand. All I can do is wait, right? Right?
Wrong!!
I can tell her how I feel straight-away. I can confess my love for her.
But “no good” can come of that, I’m told. I’ll have to hear  the ‘No’.
Trust me, if it was up to me, I’d go to her right now and tell her about my feelings.
But bless my friends, they won’t let me. They say I’ll regret it later. Huh, maybe I will. But right now I don’t care. All I want is for her to know how much I feel for her, care for her, love her...and I run out of words now.
It seems my only option now is to wait. And try to make her like me more. I mean, we are kind of friends. Maybe she’ll start liking me eventually. Maybe..if I do succeed in making her feel for me just a fraction of what I do for her..my job will be done.
I hope that happens someday. I hope.
And as for now, patience is what I’ll have to keep. And pain is what I’ll have to bear.

2 comments:

  1. You may go and tell her how much you love her right now at this second.. but most chances are that she'll not quite understand you and say NO.. and then youll be whining and crying even more. And you may even start abusing here behind her back. Which will be the worst case. So it's better to be patient.
    And Im not telling you to just "wait". By waiting I dont mean ki you keep sitting and let it all play put. During that time you dont have to remain passive, rather continue to make here realise in some form or another ki u r the right person for her. Keep on loving her, making her laugh, helping her, supporting her and all those things till she realises that anytime I need someone, whether in need or when I have to share a joke or a story, it is Shashank I have to go to and he'll be the one.
    And you're not whining. You're venting out your emotions when you know you can't do it in front of her.
    If nothing succeeds, in the end, I'll give her the address of this site. And then no way in fucking hell will she or even her momma say 'No' to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm willing to be patient. But for how long I'm not quite sure.
      I mean, I do have it under control as of now.
      But every second I'm scared when my emotions might burst out and I can take it no longer! I'm scared I might end up telling her everything before the right time!
      But you are right. I do need to make her more comfortable around me. I've got to get her to open up to me. Till the time she trusts me completely. Thanks!

      Delete